Thursday, August 6, 2009

Prayer Request for My Little Emi




My little Emi is 8 months old, 2.9lbs. She is the sweetest, most full of life little long haired chihuahua. I recently took her for a spay and found her liver enzyme levels to be very high. After bloodwork after bloodwork, she has some sort of either liver disease or a liver shunt. She is not symptomatic at this present time but the vet says in time she will show signs. My husband and I cannot afford to pay for the diagnostics and surgery/treatment so we are at this time tryng preventative/alternative methods to protect her liver and pray to God her little body will pull through. Please keep her in your prayers that she will be strong enough to fight this off so she can live a long and healthy life with her big brother Chico, who will be turning 5 this month.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Emi. =( She will definitely be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe God hears you prayers. Little Emi is a beautiful blessing: Romans 8:26
    In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not what I wanted to read...However, I am glad you decided to do this prayer blog. All things are made in the eyes and hands of God, both great and small. And HE has a plan and purpose for each. Emi will continue to do be prosperous and serve her life all in God's will. She is definitely a fiesty little thing, with much fight in her, and you know I love her as much as I love my "lunch buddy" Chico. I pray for healing, peace, and restoration of her body! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete